Don’t forget to eat good meat during this weekend’s Inman Park Festival by stopping by The Cockentrice at Krog Street Market!
This Saturday and Sunday, The Cockentrice will feature a special festival menu including:
- lamb sliders with mint clabber cream, shredded radish, and pickled red onions
- steamship beef round (carved to order) with caramelized onion jam, horseradish cream, and rosti potato
- confit baby back ribs with peach BBQ sauce, ham fat mustard, and pork belly potato salad
- chopped pork spit-roasted with mojo
- The Spotted Trotter’s famous hot dogs, served with special dog sauce on an H&F pretzel bun
- chef-selection charcuterie plates in three sizes
The restaurant will also offer lighter snacks for folks in need of a festival pit-stop at the restaurant’s bar or new patio: house-made spiced pecans and corn nuts, bacon fritters, pickled shrimp, olives and cheese selected by cheesemonger Scott Stroud, and crispy BBQ pig ears.
The Cockentrice will be open for extended hours during the festival: from 11 a.m. through midnight on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sunday. No reservations will be taken for the weekend, so stop on in!
A word about parking at Krog Street Market: during the day, parking is just $10 with validation from a purchase from inside the market ($20 without). Festival goers are encouraged to use Uber or MARTA. If using Uber, here are two codes for savings:
New user code: KrogStreet – $20 off any first ride. Visit get.uber.com/go/KrogStreet and get the discount automatically.
Existing user code: KSMATL – 10% off one trip to/from KSM up to $10. Visit get.uber.com/go/KSMATL and get the discount automatically.